Archived Topic

BYuCONN Live Game Thread

by Cougarbib · 8/29/2014

Advertisement
M
mtnradio
I can't tell from the radio ... are the penalties on BYU obvious, or are the refs just calling it close? It seems like a lot of flags ...



This penalty problem has me really worried
M
Matty-B
These high school refs? Holy crap! Some really weak calls



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bamf3000
Little bit of both, the flags are just insane this game, probably more flags called in the 1st qtr than most games have all game. Hopefully its just 1st game jitters.....
D
Ddawg
Matty-B wrote:

These high school refs? Holy crap! Some really weak calls


Bingo. I think the ref's are real "CS".
M
Matty-B
mtnradio wrote:
I can't tell from the radio ... are the penalties on BYU obvious, or are the refs just calling it close? It seems like a lot of flags ...



This penalty problem has me really worried


They aren't TERRIBLE calls. Just very ticky tack.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
mtnradio
I'm impressed with Jurgens ... there is a bright spot! :evil: Of course Hill looks good too
M
Matty-B
mtnradio wrote:
I'm impressed with Jurgens ... there is a bright spot! :evil: Of course Hill looks good too


He does! Falslev 2.0



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mtnradio
Hey team! See what you can do without penalties!?



I hope Bronco lights them up at half-time for all the penalties
V
vancouvercougar
Got to keep this lead into halftime
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
21 to 0 baby!!!! Loving that completion percentage, Taysom. We got this, look out UT-Austin.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
It appears my over-cautious approach and nervousness before kick-of was ill advised. I know it's early. But, BYU up 21 - 0 and we're not even to Halftime yet? The Cougs look solid. Lots of game to play. The Cougs are way ahead of last year in execution.
U
urroner
Ddawg wrote:

Now if my gf from Brazil would just ask me to marry her.


Put her in a head-lock and give her a "noogie". That ought to tell her ya luv her. How can she resist that? Impossible. ;)


She speaks English extremely well. She teaches it down in Brazil. She was up here for ten days last month and I won't see her again until after Christmas. Bummer dude.



As far as noggies go, since English it's her second language, she doesn't know any of the old pick-up lines. That is so awesome.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Ddawg wrote:
It appears my over-cautious approach and nervousness before kick-of was ill advised. I know it's early. But, BYU up 21 - 0 and we're not even to Halftime yet? The Cougs look solid. Lots of game to play. The Cougs are way ahead of last year in execution.


Ahead in execution AND in penalties.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Awesome scrum for an additional two yards.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bamf3000
these penalties are embarrassing and just show an undisciplined team
Advertisement
A
a1247
I've never been so frustrated when winning bye 21 like I am tonight. Penalties are driving me crazy.
M
mtnradio
Eleven penalties for BYU in the first half? :blush: (and give up a td because of it!)

weren't there years that the team had a goal for 0 penalties in a game?
M
Matty-B
Taysom Hill looks really really good



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
V
vancouvercougar
Anybody know what Taysom's PER is right now?
M
Manasseh
GET NACUA IN AT SAFETY POVEY IS WEAK



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 2 of 5
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.