Archived Topic

BYuCONN Live Game Thread

by Cougarbib · 8/29/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I look forward to every season and every game - in a realistic kind of way. I am unusually stoked for this season and this game. Not as much of a "show me" attitude this year. I think we have scheduled more wins and fewer losses than the last few years.





Pre-game show is on BYU TV.



Go Cougs
M
mizzoucoug
Won't be able to comment on the thread during the game, but well wishes to all. This season will start out with an impressive win!
F
FurriousCougar
I've hardly posted anything this off season so far (and by "hardly anything", I mean nothing), but I've been reading everything and I'm stoked! Good luck fellow cougar fans!
D
Ddawg
I'm hoping for the best - keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping we don't lose by shooting ourselves in the foot. We have a tendency to do that.



Go Cougs!
T
tmoney35
personal foul on second play of the season....awesome
Advertisement
A
a1247
Rushing 3 daring BYU throw the ball
A
a1247
What a great back shoulder throw for the first down
T
tmoney35
I really how much time hill was had this opening drive. Having a hard time finding receivers but he's got time.



Back shoulder throw on that 3rd down conversion was really nice
A
a1247
Not a pretty drive with the penalties but the end result of a TD is all that matters

8)
A
a1247
Time for the defense to come on and get the first stop of the season
Advertisement
A
a1247
Turnover go D!!!!!!!!!
A
a1247
TOUCHDOWN! What a great throw
A
ABYUFAN
For what it's worth, I'm OK with this start...
U
urroner
Dang! I turn on the tv just in time to see two TDs. Now if my gf from Brazil would just ask me to marry her.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
What's with the kickoffs?
Advertisement
A
a1247
Two drives two turnover forced by the D
A
a1247
Oline what the what is going on
D
Ddawg
urroner wrote:

Now if my gf from Brazil would just ask me to marry her.


Put her in a head-lock and give her a "noogie". That ought to tell her ya luv her. How can she resist that? Impossible. ;)
A
a1247
74 that's two damn penalties he should be done for the game!
M
Matty-B
Please tell me our kicking game is not as bad as it seems.







AGAIN



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 5
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.