Archived Topic

If Anae gets the UNLV job

by Mars · 12/1/2009

Advertisement
G
gmj81
As far as recruiting goes, from published accounts, I'd say our most successful recruiters are in order:



Doman

Bronco

Higgins

Tidwell

Reynolds

Kaufusi

Weber

Hill

Lamb

Anae



But Anae might just be one of the best teachers and TE coaches in the country.



I could be wrong here but based off of every committed Cougar's comments about their recruitment, this would be the order I'd put them in. Everyone mentions Bronco as being a BIG reason they committed but Doman takes the top line because he gets put essentially each classes highest priorities and more often than not, reels them in, though doesn't get quite as much mention as Bronco by the kids.
G
Guest
I would like Eric Drage as the receivers coach if Higgins ever moves on. I know he's interested, and he was an all time great.
S
Sammich
hawkwing wrote:
I would like Eric Drage as the receivers coach if Higgins ever moves on. I know he's interested, and he was an all time great.

And then, after his fantastic pro career is finished, Austin Collie. He still "owes" us that other year and he can pay us back by giving us a few more receivers just like him.
G
Guest
Sammich wrote:
I would like Eric Drage as the receivers coach if Higgins ever moves on. I know he's interested, and he was an all time great.

And then, after his fantastic pro career is finished, Austin Collie. He still "owes" us that other year and he can pay us back by giving us a few more receivers just like him.


Maybe he can bring his new best friend, Peyton too.
S
Schmoe
Oh man, Peton Manning would make one heck of an OC, he's basically been one for the past five years or so.
Page 3 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.