N
northerncougarExactly the same situation as last year. We were favored by 4 and Utah had just lost in OT to USU. This year we are favored by 7 (for now, it will shrink as the week goes on) and Utah just lost in OT. In every way we will have a repeat of last year.
I have a very good friend who was on the team in 2005 who sent me a text last night that said, "Why can't I believe in us?"
The only answer I had was that we haven't risen to the occasion once since Bronco has been the HC. I hope this year is different but I don't believe it is.
BYU, unfortunately, will find a spectacular way to lose. Again.
I have a very good friend who was on the team in 2005 who sent me a text last night that said, "Why can't I believe in us?"
The only answer I had was that we haven't risen to the occasion once since Bronco has been the HC. I hope this year is different but I don't believe it is.
BYU, unfortunately, will find a spectacular way to lose. Again.

