Archived Topic

My Gaurantees Take 2

by SpiffCoug · 7/16/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Everyone post a gaurantee or two or three for the 2013 season.



My gaurantees for the 2013 season:

1. KVN will score at least one touchdown.

2. Two different QBs will start at least one game.

3. Jamaal Williams will rush for 1000 yards and account for 10 TDs.
N
nuk13
Kaufusi will have at least 6 sacks and be among the nations leaders. He will also have a dunk but I don't know if it'll be over the goal posts or through the basket.
U
Ungoy
I'm saying these, because I really, really want to see this:



1. BYU pounds the :utard: by at least 2 TD's

2. KVN scores a TD against the :utard: .
C
Cougs_Rule
Kind of sad how "pounding" only equates to 2TDs. If yu are going to get greedy think something like 56-7. But I guess if you meant in context and reality, you are right--again, kind of sad, but 2TDs would be the biggest margin for BYU in about, what, 12 years or more?
C
Cougs_Rule
My guarantee. This season will be more magical than the Cc naysayers are safely predicting.

KVN will again have a stat in every category.

KVN will get some plays on offense at some point, granted by Bronco. And probably line up at TE.

IF Hill stays healthy and plays all games, he will be in the Heisman discussion next year and maybe this even year. That kid is the next special talent, as KVN is now.

Kaufusi also, if remaining healthy will have a special season.

Unga will have a special season bc KVN will get so much attention. As will Hadley.
Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
1. BYU wins 2 of the 3 "big time" games this year - ND, UT, Wisc.

2. BYU curb-stomps the yewts.



...I'm having deja vu.
G
Gunk
BYU wins it all
C
Cougarfan87
1. Hill stays healthy all year

2. KVN is a first round draft pick

3. Steroid scandal plus beat down to BYU sends KWhitt packing.
S
sandiegoblue
I guarantee I will cheer for BYU win or lose, rain or shine, to the end of each game. I don't care about any other guarantees from anyone else. But I am happy for you if you enjoy making guarantees. :)
S
snoscythe
I gaurantee at least 5 misspelled topic headings.
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
I guarantee that Obama will be to blame for at least one of our losses this year... Or we can blame the kicker.
S
Screamineagle
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I guarantee that Obama will be to blame for at least one of our losses this year... Or we can blame the kicker.

Good one he he, and then Obama will just blame it on Bush.
M
Mars


BYU wins at Virginia to open the season. BYU makes it to a bowl game and wins. People talk about Jake Heaps at Kansas. KWhitt is a douche.
S
Schmoe
Mars wrote:


KWhitt is a douche.


I thought these were supposed to be predictions, not scientifically proven facts...
S
SpiffCoug
Schmoe wrote:




KWhitt is a douche.


I thought these were supposed to be predictions, not scientifically proven facts...

Yep, you can't predict what's already happened.



Maybe he's just holding him accountable?
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
BYU Beats utah this year and Kwitt gets fired at the end of the year.
N
nuk13
snoscythe wrote:
I gaurantee at least 5 misspelled topic headings.


I seed you been on another threat.
W
Wickchad
SpiffCoug will mention PER a minimum of 560 times in posts during the course of the season.
S
snoscythe
Wickchad84087 wrote:
SpiffCoug will mention PER a minimum of 560 times in posts during the course of the season.


....and RER.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
SpiffCoug will mention PER a minimum of 560 times in posts during the course of the season.


....and RER.


SPER - the efficiency at which Spiff brings up efficiency ratings.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.