Archived Topic

My Gaurantees Take 2

by SpiffCoug · 7/16/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
HEY!!!
S
sage
I guarantee Uroner cracks me up at least once this season.
Y
Yndian
I guarantee that Johnny Manziel gets suspended and/or arrested at least once by the end of the season.
I
IowaCougar
snoscythe wrote:
I gaurantee at least 5 misspelled topic headings.

You stole my thunder!

I thought maybe he was just writing in a Cajun accent. :P
B
BoiseBYU
Eric Snowden will miss the BYU USC game in 2019
Advertisement
N
northerncougar
I guarantee that the Utah game will be closer than most people think. The game will be decided by a FG or less.
F
Florwood
There will be a game that makes us feel like the Rapture is upon us.



There will be a game that makes us feel like we're consigned to outer darkness.
Page 2 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.