C
Cougarfan87jacksonman wrote:
4. Byu football has become boring. The games just aren't much fun to watch any more even though I have been more invested the last few years than ever before. Our bend but don't break defense is pretty efficient against poor to average defenses and usually helpless against good offenses. But it is boring! Our offense hasn't had any real flash for three years. I actually get bored watching our games am have never heard les so consistently quiet before. It just isn't as fun and exciting as it used to be and should be.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
While I want Bronco around for a while, I do agree with this. The running man offense has been extremely boring to watch. The offensive plays called for and executed by Lark were much more exciting, but the opponent wasn't. I fell asleep during the game, and haven't gone back to watch what I missed. Honestly, I have been more excited watching games of teams I don't live and die for than I have for much of BYU's games. Hopefully a change at Oline gives Hill more time to make some better passes and he uses his legs only when the plays break down rather than the primary offensive tool. A decent field goal kicker could add to some of the drama as well, rather than watching a team running on five cylinders.

