F
frdbtrcornhole153 wrote:Cougs_Rule wrote:
In principle, NO. But when you are checking out the Menu options..... How committed will he be next year for the extra mile efforts it will take during a tough schedule? Will BM be a lame duck coach? I guess he can't afford to be if he wants to land a good job. If he goes 6-6 next year, his stock lowers. I bet he interviews in several more places this year as the coaching carousel turns.
Again, another interesting clue is that BD is putting out his résumé as well. Does he know something r is he sick of Bronco? I can't believe that Bronco would want to start all over with an OC in the last year of his contract.
And why are folks thinking that Reid would ever consider BYU? That's laughable. He's not. I would bet money. He's one of the good guys, tainted by the NFL salaries. He's not likely to serve his mission at BYU.
He probably has started to realize that he's an average, on his best day, offensive coordinator and a poor QB coach and BYU fans expect demand more.
except not from the head coach?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A head coach who has been the head man for 8 years, has ended the year in the top 25 5 of those 8 years and each of those 5 years had double digit wins. He has earned the right to have a "down" year.

