U
UngoyOn the tweet box, Jeremiah Jensen tweeted a quote from Riley Nelson:
I hope my interpretation of this quote is wrong, and/or I hope there is more to the quote and this is being taken out of context.
First of all... Riley said fractures in his back. That's huge!!! Why in the heck was he trying to play through something like that??? More so, why on Earth did the coaches allow him to play when he had fractures in his back.
Second, he says "I don't expect to play any differently". He just doesn't get it. His scrambling all the time led to this injury. If he trying to get himself killed?
He needs to stop playing however the hell he wants to and start playing smart to avoid injury.
I ran when I needed to run playing with fractures in my back. Now that they are healed I don't expect to play any differently
I hope my interpretation of this quote is wrong, and/or I hope there is more to the quote and this is being taken out of context.
First of all... Riley said fractures in his back. That's huge!!! Why in the heck was he trying to play through something like that??? More so, why on Earth did the coaches allow him to play when he had fractures in his back.
Second, he says "I don't expect to play any differently". He just doesn't get it. His scrambling all the time led to this injury. If he trying to get himself killed?
He needs to stop playing however the hell he wants to and start playing smart to avoid injury.

