G
GuestCougarfan87 wrote:Cougarfan87 wrote:Can't Doman and Bronco just use the commitment pattern on Riley to convince Riley of the errors of his ways?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Missionaries don't use the commitment pattern anymore. I, for one, am glad because too many did not use it in the spirit intended but more as manipulation (one of my companions for one).
People change when they want to change. Riley doesn't want to change. Bronco should threaten some changes if Brandon Doman doesn't make some changes. Changes should already be imminent in the Offensive Line Coaching category.
It was a TIC comment. Very well aware of the manipulation pattern.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I just wanted to explain why it wasn't used anymore--as far as I know, that is. I knew you were using it TIC. Look at my avatar. Nothing gets by me. :whistle:
World's best boss.

