Archived Topic

Utah QB Situation

by Cougarbib · 8/18/2012

Advertisement
N
northerncougar
I work with a guy who is a Utah fan, season ticket holder for years, and hopes that Wynn goes down early so he can move on.



That made me laugh.
S
Schmoe
northerncougar wrote:
I work with a guy who is a Utah fan, season ticket holder for years, and hopes that Wynn goes down early so he can move on.



That made me laugh.


Had a very similar situation with a :utard: coworker a couple days ago :lol:
G
Gunk
Ute friend of mine out here predicts Wynn will be out after 3 games and doesn't understand why they're going with Wynn and is completely befuddled by the choice in OC.



He and I both agreed that Utah will resort to a run-only offense midway through the season due to no QB and a newbie OC.
I
IowaCougar
dmcougar wrote:
....And get beer poured all over our fans and players.

And have the police show up unable to contain the malaise if we kick the Yewties?

And wouldn't it awesome to have our fan section start singing "....hey, hey, hey, goodbye as a symbolic gesture that they can take their PAC 10 and this rivalry and shove it??



Ya, that would be awesome!!!


Quite a unique turn of phrase! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
G
Guest
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
hawkwing wrote:
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!


I can't fault a :utard: for wanting to be friends with cougar fan.
G
Guest
vancouvercougar wrote:
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!


I can't fault a :utard: for wanting to be friends with cougar fan.


But I can fault a BYU fan for being friends with a :utard: !
V
vancouvercougar
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!


I can't fault a :utard: for wanting to be friends with cougar fan.


But I can fault a BYU fan for being friends with a :utard: !


Point Set & Match. :)
K
KingCoug
hawkwing wrote:
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!


I have two friends who are Ute fans. One is a non-member so he gets a pass. The other is a member so I give him a lot of grief since he should know better.
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!


I somehow got stuck working in Eagle Mountain, which is apparently the utiest part of Utah County. :P
Advertisement
D
dank80
Schmoe wrote:
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!


I somehow got stuck working in Eagle Mountain, which is apparently the utiest part of Utah County. :P


Spanish Fork could probably give EM a run for its money as far as most utes. I swear half my neighbors are utes. The stores keep a ton of ute stuff on the shelves as well. Although I can't decide if that's just because the BYU stuff sells and the ute gear just stays on the shelf forever.
L
Lawboy
dank80 wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Whats the deal with all you people having Ute friends? Yuck!


I somehow got stuck working in Eagle Mountain, which is apparently the utiest part of Utah County. :P


Spanish Fork could probably give EM a run for its money as far as most utes. I swear half my neighbors are utes. The stores keep a ton of ute stuff on the shelves as well. Although I can't decide if that's just because the BYU stuff sells and the ute gear just stays on the shelf forever.

I live in Spanish, but I only know 1 yewt fan. Dude catches a ton of grief. But he is a yewt.



And wow, that Wynn articled bordered on man crush sexual assault. Yuck.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
I think I threw up reading this:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=21795426&nid=840&title=crimson-corner-in-wynn-i-trust" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I'm so glad none of the BYU writers are this homerish


Check out the dude's picture at the bottom of the article. Not surprising at all.

Ha ha. I thought the exact same thing after reading the first 2 paragraphs, skimming the rest, and then seeing the picture. What a yewt.
T
trueblue72
I live in SF as well and I have to say I see a ton of vehicles with ute crap and the stores here almost exclusively sell utard stuff. It makes me sick. Luckily my ward is about 90% byu and we make fun of the utards at church, it gets me through those 3 hours.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Wow, I'm embarrassed for ksl after reading that. I don't think there is a single cc member that couldn't write a better article than that.
C
Cougarfan87
hawkwing wrote:
Wow, I'm embarrassed for ksl after reading that. I don't think there is a single cc member that couldn't write a better article than that.


Me can write do it!
C
Cougarbib
Wynn practiced Monday. Reports say he looked sharp. He claimed pain was gone.



His OC said that when he played, he never touched a football on Sunday or Monday to avoid "Tired Arm".



Maybe that is why Y does not play or practice on Sunday and why Nelson looks forward to The Sabbath.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 2 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.