Archived Topic

Anyone wonder why Carlino transferred to BYU?

by SpiffCoug · 2/29/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
1967cougar wrote:
Ben Howland = Gary Crowton????

I think Crowton was just clueless as to what was going on. Howland seems to have simply wanted to look the other way.



Similar results though.
I
Isola
I think I have only seen one Reeves Nelson game, the one against BYU, and I have to say I am not surprised in the least by this article.



Also, I will be content with 10-3 seasons from Bronco and 22 win seasons from Rose so long as an article like this is never written about BYU. Colin Cowherd says you can always tell a football program is about to be good because the number of arrests go up. I would rather BYU be decent than they pursue wins at the cost of character.



In other words, even if the good guy never wins, I still want BYU to be the good guy.
S
SpiffCoug
Isola wrote:
I think I have only seen one Reeves Nelson game, the one against BYU, and I have to say I am not surprised in the least by this article.



Also, I will be content with 10-3 seasons from Bronco and 22 win seasons from Rose so long as an article like this is never written about BYU. Colin Cowherd says you can always tell a football program is about to be good because the number of arrests go up. I would rather BYU be decent than they pursue wins at the cost of character.



In other words, even if the good guy never wins, I still want BYU to be the good guy.

Amen.
A
ABYUFAN
Isola wrote:
Colin Cowherd says you can always tell a football program is about to be good because the number of arrests go up.




I used to really like Colin. I wanted to become him! But it turns out, he's a real douche
B
Brayden Green
I thought it was that he heard Greg Wrubell call Jimmer's Utah game:



http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6950" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



and thought, "Someday I want to make that man yell like a prepubescent 13 year old about me..."
Page 2 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.