Archived Topic

Official Big XII invite to BYU

by Cougarfan87 · 9/28/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
...may or may not happen sometime between now and next summer. Or the summer after. :D
V
vancouvercougar
I predict an invite to the Big 24 sometime before 2015. :P :P
C
CougarClaw
vancouvercougar wrote:
I predict an invite to the Big 24 sometime before 2015. :P :P


we all know this is completely wrong since the Big 12 will be called the big 12 regardless of number of schools.



and my source says 2015 won't exist.
Y
Y 4 Ever
CougarClaw wrote:
I predict an invite to the Big 24 sometime before 2015. :P :P


we all know this is completely wrong since the Big 12 will be called the big 12 regardless of number of schools.



and my source says 2015 won't exist.


That's RIGHT! It's going to really suck to get invited to the Big 12, only to have the world end on 12/21/12
J
JamieVallen
These threads are probably even more annoying then the other ones...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
jmvcougar wrote:
These threads are probably even more annoying then the other ones...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yeah, this thread sucks... :whistle:
Y
Y 4 Ever
jmvcougar wrote:
These threads are probably even more annoying then the other ones...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


What's even more annoying is people who take the time to read, and then comment on, threads that they find so annoying ;)
J
JamieVallen
Y 4 Ever wrote:
These threads are probably even more annoying then the other ones...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


What's even more annoying is people who take the time to read, and then comment on, threads that they find so annoying ;)

I must come clean, your title may or may have not have dragged me in... :~(



*Well not "your's" exactly but the threads title... last I checked this is a form of trolling... but coming from me, it doesn't mean much I do my fare share of trolling here and there. ;)
B
BYULV
jmvcougar wrote:
jmvcougar wrote:
These threads are probably even more annoying then the other ones...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


What's even more annoying is people who take the time to read, and then comment on, threads that they find so annoying ;)

I must come clean, your title may or may have not have dragged me in... :~(



*Well not "your's" exactly but the threads title... last I checked this is a form of trolling... but coming from me, it doesn't mean much I do my fare share of trolling here and there. ;)


This is more like phishing than trolling I would think.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
JamieVallen
BYULV wrote:
Y 4 Ever wrote:
These threads are probably even more annoying then the other ones...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


What's even more annoying is people who take the time to read, and then comment on, threads that they find so annoying ;)

I must come clean, your title may or may have not have dragged me in... :~(



*Well not "your's" exactly but the threads title... last I checked this is a form of trolling... but coming from me, it doesn't mean much I do my fare share of trolling here and there. ;)


This is more like phishing than trolling I would think.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

not exactly sure what you're talking about... if you're saying this thread is considered phishing, then I guess that's true, but I would still say that "phishing" is still trolling, but I guess I might not understand what you're saying... I'm just pointing out that I think these types of threads are as useless as somebody coming on here to write. "Jake heaps sucks, or that troll guy that wrote about 20 different threads hatin' on ybu. I guess I just don't get it. I must not fall into the same stereotype of others that find things like this humorous, I guess I don't really fit the description of a typical BYU fan either, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I for one like coming to these sites to discuss serious topics about BYU sports, but I'm just one person, and I don't really know where I'm going with this, so I'll just stop here.
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
Also sorry for killing your guy's thread...
C
Cougarfan87
jmvcougar wrote:
Also sorry for killing your guy's thread...


You didn't kill it. You made my point. We are sooo desperate to see BYU get into a BCS conference that we will interpret anything as evidence that BYU has gotten an invite or the invite is in the making.



Take, for example the title of this thread. It didn't say the Big XII has officially invited BYU, yet 99% of the people who clicked on this thread probably interpreted it that way. The invite will either happen or it won't happen. All of the fretting and speculation in the world will not change the ultimate result either way...unless, of course, the Bretheren or Tom Holmoe are looking to Cougar Corner for advice on what they should do. :D



Since some have questioned my conduct as trolling I will now ban myself for at least two hours while I find out the sex of our twins. Hey, it's more severe than an Ohio State punishment.
C
Cougs_Rule
You tools who think you are cute by making false and misleading threads titles need to get a life.
B
Ball4
Y 4 Ever wrote:
vancouvercougar wrote:
I predict an invite to the Big 24 sometime before 2015. :P :P


we all know this is completely wrong since the Big 12 will be called the big 12 regardless of number of schools.



and my source says 2015 won't exist.


That's RIGHT! It's going to really suck to get invited to the Big 12, only to have the world end on 12/21/12




Everything this week has been in 12's. BSU agreement is for 12 years. The series starts again in 2012. In 2015 we play them on 9/12. We are both looking for BIG XII invites. I know there is symbolism in numbers, but what do all of these 12's mean? I just might get a dream tonight at 12 midnight and have all the answers. If that happens...I'll let you know tomorrow at 12 noon. :crazy: :love:
C
CougarClaw
Ball4 wrote:
CougarClaw wrote:
I predict an invite to the Big 24 sometime before 2015. :P :P


we all know this is completely wrong since the Big 12 will be called the big 12 regardless of number of schools.



and my source says 2015 won't exist.


That's RIGHT! It's going to really suck to get invited to the Big 12, only to have the world end on 12/21/12




Everything this week has been in 12's. BSU agreement is for 12 years. The series starts again in 2012. In 2015 we play them on 9/12. We are both looking for BIG XII invites. I know there is symbolism in numbers, but what do all of these 12's mean? I just might get a dream tonight at 12 midnight and have all the answers. If that happens...I'll let you know tomorrow at 12 noon. :crazy: :love:


you can always ask the quorum of the 12....
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
nice jinx. either usu will score 12 or byu will.
C
Cougarfan87
dmcougar wrote:
You tools who think you are cute by making false and misleading threads titles need to get a life.




Yeah, we should get a life by spending more time on the internet posting on message boards. :blush:
I
IowaCougar
I gotta admit I was totally sucked in by the title. Sometimes we need to be able to laugh at ourselves.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.