Archived Topic

I thought Trolling was agains the board rules.

by frdbtr · 9/27/2011

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
It makes me wonder why a certain poster hasn't been banned.
A
AJP
He posts for 15 moments and you expect him to be banned already? :)

I'm fairly certain Hawkwing will fix this when he sees it, just give him a little time.
V
vancouvercougar
Trolling is against board rules, and a certain troll has been on here before (not just today)



Until Hawkwing and company get it staightened out, I love the "manage foes" section in the setup. I don't have to see what the troll writes.
F
frdbtr
AJP wrote:
He shows up for 15 moments and you expect him to be banned already? :)

I'm fairly certain Hawkwing will fix this when he sees it, just give him a little time.


He posted for about 30 times a couple of days ago and did nothing but taunt. This is his second showing and the comments are exactly the same.
Y
Y 4 Ever
frdbtr wrote:
He shows up for 15 moments and you expect him to be banned already? :)

I'm fairly certain Hawkwing will fix this when he sees it, just give him a little time.


He posted for about 30 times a couple of days ago and did nothing but taunt. This is his second showing and the comments are exactly the same.


Chill out - his lunch time will be over in about 15 minutes, and he'll be off to 3rd period. You won't have to hear from him again until after school!
Advertisement
A
AJP
You still need to wait for someone with that ability to see it first. I'm not going to comment on why he wasn't already banned, but it's only a matter of time before the :utard: disappears.
S
snoscythe
He's been banned. As with everyone, he got warned the first go around, and when he promised to amend his ways it stayed at that.



Given his second round of contributions this morning, he has been banned.



Just a reminder to report trolling posts and/or PM a mod when you see it. That helps us identify and eradicate it more quickly.
D
Ddawg
What? I've been banned???

:bug: :bug: :bug: ;)
F
frdbtr
snoscythe wrote:
He's been banned. As with everyone, he got warned the first go around, and when he promised to amend his ways it stayed at that.



Given his second round of contributions this morning, he has been banned.



Just a reminder to report trolling posts and/or PM a mod when you see it. That helps us identify and eradicate it more quickly.


k, I will pm next time. I was just surprised to see him back after the 30 posts from the other day.
C
CougarClaw
Um. I'd like to report myself?



I think I'm a troll.
Advertisement
S
scott715
He is only talking about trolling on this board.
D
Ddawg
CougarClaw wrote:
Um. I'd like to report myself?



I think I'm a troll.


Thank you. It's about time. I have been wondering if, or when, you would confess publicly - your "Troll-ful" indiscretions.



You have been forgiven & may continue your "Troll Free" ways in peace. Movin' on like Donkey Kong!! LOL!

;) 8)
S
superchargedcougar
He's gone now. All his posts have been deleted. Thanks Hawkwing
G
Guest
superchargedcougar wrote:
He's gone now. All his posts have been deleted. Thanks Hawkwing

Thanks go to snoscythe and SpiffCoug for handling this one. They are great mods and work hard for the site.
S
superchargedcougar
In that case thanks snoscythe and SpiffCoug for removing the troll
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.