Archived Topic

Jamora out for the season at UW

by Cougarbib · 9/27/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
DN wanted some fresh topics. Is it too late for him to take a medical redshift and transfer to BYU? Not likely, but it would be nice to have a bit more depth. Ute fans will be happy. They play UW Saturday at The Rice Paddy. Utah had a bye week. UW is decent this year and bet Cal Saturday, lost to Nebraska in Lincoln, beat Hawaii, and beat a lower division team. Will Utah look like the team that demolished us and end up ranked after a big win or lay an egg, making us look even more pathetic?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
loonmj
Go Huskies.



After BYU, I am an Oregon St. fan next (yeah, I know, don't say anything), and a UW fan after that. That's my "heritage."
C
Cougarbib
loonmj wrote:
Go Huskies.



After BYU, I am an Oregon St. fan next (yeah, I know, don't say anything), and a UW fan after that. That's my "heritage."




My best friend's son is Cort Dennison - so even though I got my MBA at Utah and my best friend is a Ute booster - it is Go Huskies this week for us.



But I did have to quietly hope that Cort played well in losing to BYU in Provo - which was exactly what happened.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
V
vancouvercougar
Do you think the :utard: are a little over confident after their win over BYU?
C
Cougarbib
vancouvercougar wrote:
Do you think the :utard: are a little over confident after their win over BYU?

Not my friend - but most Ute fans - probably. Ute team - KW probably let them know that they caught a huge gift.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.