Archived Topic

This one's for you, 1967cougar

by Y 4 Ever · 9/27/2011

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
My sources tell me that by weeks end a joint press conference will be held, in which byu will be announced as the ten team of the big 12, to join in 2012. And in the same pc, Louisville and wvu will be announced as teamed #11 and 12, to join in a few years.



My source is my teenaged son.



How was that?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Finally a legitimate source. I mean, teenagers know everything!
1
1967cougar
I am so very moved by your compassion. Having raised a number of teenage sons myself, I can verify that they are never wrong - at any time, about any thing. I might note that good ol' espn700shep is tweeting some serious crap as I write this. But he's probably a grown man so doesn't know anything!
Y
Y 4 Ever
Now my "source" is telling me wvu to the sec, and either cinn or tcu as team 12 in the big12. I can't keep up with this...glad to have a teenager - I mean a "source" - to keep me posted.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
My source is telling me that not all at BYU want Big XII right now. And while no names are being given, The Manchurian Candidate is being alluded to as one detractor.



Heard this again today.
Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
Lawboy wrote:
My source is telling me that not all at BYU want Big XII right now. And while no names are being given, The Manchurian Candidate is being alluded to as one detractor.



Heard this again today.


Quit peeing in my Cherrios.
R
redneckjedi
Lawboy wrote:
My source is telling me that not all at BYU want Big XII right now. And while no names are being given, The Manchurian Candidate is being alluded to as one detractor.



Heard this again today.


I must be out of the loop on this one. The closest person I can think of to fit the bill is Kariya... ;)
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
Finally a legitimate source. I mean, teenagers know everything!


Between my teenage sons and me, we know everything. They know everything except they are idiots and I know that.
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:
Finally a legitimate source. I mean, teenagers know everything!


Between my teenage sons and me, we know everything. They know everything except they are idiots and I know that.


This made me LOL, out loud!
L
Lawboy
redneckjedi wrote:
My source is telling me that not all at BYU want Big XII right now. And while no names are being given, The Manchurian Candidate is being alluded to as one detractor.



Heard this again today.


I must be out of the loop on this one. The closest person I can think of to fit the bill is Kariya... ;)


It was a joke. I was referring to Cecil Samuelson, the BYU Pres who is a U grad and former Crimson Club member. The plant of the enemy to destroy from within.



Really though, CS comments lately have led many to believe is not not totally in favor. Whether true or not, I do not know. I just know his comments could be construed that way.
Advertisement
F
Florwood
Lawboy wrote:
My source is telling me that not all at BYU want Big XII right now. And while no names are being given, The Manchurian Candidate is being alluded to as one detractor.


Frank Sinatra doesn't want in? Did the North Koreans brainwash him to hate the B12?
Y
Y12
My sources say Memphis to the Big XII.



While the Tigers are not a good football school, they are very good at basketball, plus it is a major media hub in the ideal location.



My sources are Memphis fans. But, I honestly think the Big 12 should add Memphis. When you are already a BCS AQ, not everyone needs to be a top tier football school. The media markets and geography are more important.
S
Schmoe
Why not add BYU, Memphis, and Louisville? Three new geographic locations, twelve teams, good times had by all!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.