We should be able to factor in the fact that Beck and Hall had Pitta, Harline, Collie, Unga, Brown, Mike Reed, Todd Watkins, etc .... around them. Heaps has no one that has proven that they can make a play around him, not the receivers, not the running backs, not the tight ends, and certainly not the line. Its tough for a true sophmore QB to play at a high high level when he doesn't have a great receiver, tight end, running game, or line to help him out. He has been forced to try to do everything, I blame the coaches for this, and he can't do it, he just can't. It's not realistic to think he can. He needs to play better, but I think we need to temper our expectations a bit. Having a great tight end, a decent o-line, and a functional running game can make all the difference. He has played worse than we thought, but other than the UCF game I think he has been better than people are making it out to be on this board.