Archived Topic

Turtle Bay for Bib

by Cougs_Rule · 9/26/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Bib, do you know much about TB? Condition, reputation, value? I have read reviews/customer reviews online and there certainly is some mixed reviews. Thinking of bringing my whole fam down for the Hawaii game.

fyi, I served my mission in Hawaii, so I am familiar with locations of NOrth Shore relative to the stadium etc. Always fantasized about staying at TB, but that's been almost 28 years since it was "the hot place to go."

I would be going on a package deal with the Legacy club so alot is one-stop shopping/pricing, which is an upside for sure.
C
Cougarbib
DM



Let me know if you got my PM and please cut and paste fro it here. I can't access it with my iPad and I am traveling without a PC.



I have not been to The Turtle since it was remodeled and changed owners 6 or so years ago, but I love the setting. My post has some of the logistics and neighboring attractions or lack thereof. If the PM cut and paste doesn't work, I will come back and put it here when I get home.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.