Archived Topic

Moving to Utah

by Mars · 9/26/2011

Advertisement
M
Mars


I have been offered a job with a fire department in the state of Utah, and I'm going to take it. Exciting times for me and my family. Anyways, I'll be around in the future, which means I'll have the ability to drive and attend live in-person BYU sporting events in Provo- Yeah!
G
Guest
Congrats!
S
SpiffCoug
Maybe we can get Mars to participate in a few podcasts?
G
Guest
Mars is so shy, it's hard to imagine him having anything to say :D
M
Mars
SpiffCoug wrote:
Maybe we can get Mars to participate in a few podcasts?

I don't know, it's hard to find time when I have to work 10 days a month...



:D
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
I thought you already lived in Utah?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
danross
congratulations and have a blast man!
M
Mars


Renting for now, but looking at buying as soon as possible. Exciting times. House = Backyard = Dog, + House = Big Screen flatscreen HD TV. Those things just all go together as a package deal in my book!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.