C
CougarbibProbably should have brought this up for the Pukes, Ewe, Ewetes, etc., but how bout nicknames for USU. Aggies is too boring. I gave Heaps a great nickname - Pizza.
So what are we going to do with the team from LOGan. The ones that call themselves the agGies?
Aggies is too boring and not red-neck enough.
Go Logies - rhymes with Lowgies. Same meaning as Looooogies rhymes with Lewgies.
I ranked it ahead of Slowgies and decided Faggies is too much in bad taste.
Hey - I heard one of them call us the Boogars and I thought that Snot nice - Go Lowgies!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
So what are we going to do with the team from LOGan. The ones that call themselves the agGies?
Aggies is too boring and not red-neck enough.
Go Logies - rhymes with Lowgies. Same meaning as Looooogies rhymes with Lewgies.
I ranked it ahead of Slowgies and decided Faggies is too much in bad taste.
Hey - I heard one of them call us the Boogars and I thought that Snot nice - Go Lowgies!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

