Archived Topic

Annoying Ute fans

by superchargedcougar · 9/25/2011

Advertisement
S
superchargedcougar
Sometimes they really get to me.
U
Ungoy
Other: The Ute fans that say BYU doesn't matter at all to them, and say they agree with people that say they're glad rivalry week is over cause it brings out the worst in fans, just to take a picture of a BYU fan's license plate the next week making fun of it, and then post things like "Come on UCF, beat BYU" on facebook...



In other words: The hypocritical Utah fans that hate BYU more than they like Utah.
S
superchargedcougar
I added that to the poll
U
Ungoy
superchargedcougar wrote:
I added that to the poll


Cool. Now that I think about it, iUTEilate is synonymous with hypocritical Ute fan so it could have gone either way there.
S
Schmoe
All of the above.
Advertisement
D
Dwight
I showed iUTEilateYOU's post to my 11 year old son so that he could see the value of a University of Utah education.



iUTEilateYOU could show her post to her psychotherapist and get a refund.
S
superchargedcougar
I thought it was funny that iUTEilateYOU only ripped on BYU and said almost nothing about Utah being a good team.
D
Dcr36
UtelateU was a pretty benign troll. Wasn't nearly as good as, say, Steed. Wasn't even as good as that 1starheaps guy from Nevada.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
superchargedcougar
Dcr36 wrote:
UtelateU was a pretty benign troll. Wasn't nearly as good as, say, Steed. Wasn't even as good as that 1starheaps guy from Nevada.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


yeah he was pretty stupid. Kind of a pathetic troll. Maybe if he had actually said something other than "YBU SUCKS" and "pickle juice" he would have actually been a decent troll. The :utard: s can't even be good at trolling! hahaha :P
S
sandiegoblue
I chose the Kyle Whittingham and other BYU coaches because sometimes it hurts to know those coaches have dissuaded some potential Cougars to rethink and go red instead of blue.



I know it's just making a living for these coaches, but they are firmly entrenched in their Uteful ways now.
Advertisement
B
Ball4
I chose Coaches and others that are traitors. My cousin grew up die hard BYU fan with Detmer. He went to high school with Brandon Doman...loves him. However he has moved to the dark side since he decided to go to school at the U. He graduated the U and went to BYU for his Masters in Buisness. He graduated there 3 years ago.

I told him..."Which school's degree will get you more money in the job market?" He never responds!



But he will always root for Utah against BYU. He seems interested in BYU when they are playing, but will only acknowledge and text me when BYU is doing bad in games. VERY VERY ANNOYING! :utard:



I can only hope our Armed Forces bowl will be better than ANYTHING the U goes to. That's our only saving grace this year.
C
Cougarbib
I went with the imutilation Troll - because after flying from SLC to Minneapolis via Phoenix and arriving after midnight, I went to check CC for post-game comments and every thread on Page 1 was hijacked. I would rather put up with the Trolls that come in and talk smack and argue than 1 that trashes the whole site. Well at least their was no pornography and it was cleared off when I woke up this morning.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
superchargedcougar
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I went with the imutilation Troll - because after flying from SLC to Minneapolis via Phoenix and arriving after midnight, I went to check CC for post-game comments and every thread on Page 1 was hijacked. I would rather put up with the Trolls that come in and talk smack and argue than 1 that trashes the whole site. Well at least their was no pornography and it was cleared off when I woke up this morning.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yeah that was ridiculously annoying. He probably got a real kick out of it. :utard:
N
nuk13
Didn't they lose to Colorado State?
S
superchargedcougar
nuk13 wrote:
Didn't they lose to Colorado State?


Utah St. lost to CSU in overtime :bug:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.