Archived Topic

That one conference is struggling

by Schmoe · 9/25/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
UNM lost to Sam Houston State, UNLV down vs SUU at the half, CSU losing to USU, not to mention the simply awful new purple logo marring their fields. No matter how we're doing, I'm SO glad we're not affiliated with them anymore.
C
Cougarbib
SDSU lost to Michigan. AFA killed someone.



How bout them Broncos.



CSU beat USU in double OT by one point. USU either missed the extra point kick or went for two and didn't get in.



Before I blast the MWC, I will wait to see how we do against 1-2 Aggies. Hope they left it all on the field tonight. We get an extra day and they get double OT - yet I am still nervous.



Right now we are playing like an average MWC team.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.