Archived Topic

Had a Blast at the Game

by BYUcougfan · 9/24/2011

Advertisement
B
BYUcougfan
It might not have been pretty, but that was a very fun game to attend.



It hurts to say it, but at this point in the season we are just not all that good on offense. Way to inconsistent. The defense is fun to watch. It can be scary at times in the secondary, but the D has some play makers.



All in all, we may be struggling a bit, but we are still good enough to beat the best team in CUSA.
S
superchargedcougar
I feel like the secondary is bad because of Eason blowing his assignments and coming off his man, coaching (oddly enough), and lack of discipline. I think Bronco is giving too much room on short yardage. However, Bronco is the man and I have full faith in him and I don't have any real knowledge in defensive schemes. Sampson is the one bright spot in the secondary.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.