Archived Topic

Munns is still on the team, right????

by cougman · 9/24/2011

Advertisement
C
cougman
He's listed as #12 on byucougars.com. Has anyone seen him practice? I've been clamoring for this guy to sniff the field just so I could have a looksy. At 6'5 and a boat load of hype coming out in 2006 as the best prospect along with Kellen Moore to come out of Washington, is he really that bad he can't even get a look?



Anyone seen him in practice?
D
Dcr36
To answer your question: yes.
C
cougman
Dcr36 wrote:
To answer your question: yes.


Have you seen him play? Does he look like a clown out there or can he make some throws?
B
BroncoBot
Rumor last year when he got back from his mission was that he was out of shape and no where ready for D1 football. I think that really set him back in the depth chart. I don't know if he'll ever overcome it with the talent in front of him. I would love to hear how he looks right now though.
D
Dcr36
cougman wrote:
To answer your question: yes.


Have you seen him play? Does he look like a clown out there or can he make some throws?


Oh, I just meant I've seen him on the team. I was standing about 5 yards away from him during warm-ups yesterday. He is a big dude, no doubt. Throwing looked good, but you could say the same for Heaps/Nelson/Lark during warm-ups as well.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Munns has never looked good in any of the open practice/scrimmage sessions.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
Munns has never looked good in any of the open practice/scrimmage sessions.


But the real question is: How many stars and how much hype does he have?
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
Munns has never looked good in any of the open practice/scrimmage sessions.


This. When I, Hawk, and the boys were out at the open practice, we pretty much couldn't help but laugh at the lumbering giant who made Heaps, Lark, and Nelson look like NFL all-pros.
S
scott715
He did have a knee injury before his mission. Saw him throw a couple of passes at the scrimmage.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.