I
imuakahuku1 on O, 1 on D, and 1 on special teams.
My three impact players of the game, Stephenson, Kariya, and Van Noy. These three made the plays that had to be made when they needed to be made most.
I am so glad they finally let Kariya show his talent. Ever since he bullied the Oklahoma defense, I have been a fan. He almost always falls forward for that extra 1-3 yards. He is just such a hard runner that almost never stops his forward momentum. And I think it rubbed off on JJ last night. JJ had a couple of tough runs that he could have been no gains but ended up with 1-3 yards (and one of them for the two yard first down.)
Honorable mention to the D-line. Aside from one bad drive, they were solid and got pressure with three man rushes.
My three impact players of the game, Stephenson, Kariya, and Van Noy. These three made the plays that had to be made when they needed to be made most.
I am so glad they finally let Kariya show his talent. Ever since he bullied the Oklahoma defense, I have been a fan. He almost always falls forward for that extra 1-3 yards. He is just such a hard runner that almost never stops his forward momentum. And I think it rubbed off on JJ last night. JJ had a couple of tough runs that he could have been no gains but ended up with 1-3 yards (and one of them for the two yard first down.)
Honorable mention to the D-line. Aside from one bad drive, they were solid and got pressure with three man rushes.

