Archived Topic

Nearly Empty Arena For Jimmer's All-Stars

by snoscythe · 9/23/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
It's embarrassing how few people are in the stands. It's like a women's bball game.



Anyone wondering why the second game was cancelled has their answer.



Is this a bad marketing move to do this in Provo instead of a big market?
M
mizzoucoug
Not anymore.
S
snoscythe
mizzoucoug wrote:
Not anymore.


Yeah, I jumped the gun. I guess the bit I saw with all the empty seats in the lower bowl was a pre-taped intro segment during warm-ups before the crowd arrived.
S
stuckinbig10country
This game is much better than I thought it would be. I'm actually entertained.
A
AJP
Over 11,000 in attendance and it's been pretty good, a little more sloppy than you want, but still fun to watch.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Watched the last half of it on BYUtv. Looked like a fun game.



More marketing effort probably would have helped, but with limited funds I'm sure that was difficult.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.