I started several new traditions last Saturday, and I think that's why BYU got worked. Hence this poll question.
S
snoscythe
You could pull a Singletary and drop your drawers, but it didn't really work for him......
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
drawers came to mind as well but not a voting option. lets hope our jaws and our players drawers dont get dropped again this week. Nervous about this UCF defense.
Go ahead. Be a Heaps. And wear that NON-BLUE GRAY SHIRT cause you cant handle the cold. And why dont you tear off one sleeve. Unless you are a Nelson guy. In which case you cut the said non-blue shirt off and create a mid-driff. ;-)
L
ltpwfdcm
Don't invite your brother, bring me..last time you did that we beat UNLV 55-7. Nuff said. :lol:
S
SpiffCoug
I went with drop the Fully Invested shirt. It clearly confused the players. They saw you in the stands and spent all game thinking, "Am I supposed to Rise Up or be Fully Invested? -- Oh crap, that Ute player just ran right by me!"
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
lol. ymho.
(yell my head off)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.