D
DdawgEl Gordo Monson wrote a short commentary after the game. He quotes Jake (after game comments), then adds his own self aggrandizing commentary -
"Afterward, though, obstinance stirred.
"I donât care who wants to say what," he said. "If we donât turn the ball over, this game is different."
Which is a little like me saying, "If I had a bigger brain, Iâd be Hemingway."
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/utes/52602071-89/byu-cougars-heaps-game.html.csp " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you read the short snotty piece by El Gordo - his smug condescension drips off the page. Yeah, we shot ourselves in both of our feet multiple times last night. We stunk up LES. But Monson - is a pig.
"Afterward, though, obstinance stirred.
"I donât care who wants to say what," he said. "If we donât turn the ball over, this game is different."
Which is a little like me saying, "If I had a bigger brain, Iâd be Hemingway."
If you read the short snotty piece by El Gordo - his smug condescension drips off the page. Yeah, we shot ourselves in both of our feet multiple times last night. We stunk up LES. But Monson - is a pig.

