Archived Topic

Must make a Decision

by Ddawg · 9/18/2011

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
A few posters - including myself - have included the descriptive term "Woosy / Wussy" to describe one of our Offensive players. So - which is correct?



Woosy? or Wussy?



The Merriam-Webster Dictionary sez: "Wuss, wussy, wussies, wusses - softie, wimp, weakling.



First known use was 1976. A relatively new word.



:lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
S
SpiffCoug
Gotta go with wussy.

Woosy makes me thing you're a little tipsy.
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
Gotta go with wussy.

Woosy makes me thing you're a little tipsy.

I thought that was woozy. :P
G
Guest
I went up to ask a certain member of the offense this very question but he immediately fell to the ground in a fetal position and dropped the ball in the endzone.
D
Devbo
hawkwing wrote:
I went up to ask a certain member of the offense this very question but he immediately fell to the ground in a fetal position and dropped the ball in the endzone.

+1
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.