Archived Topic

most amazing stat of the game

by CougarClaw · 9/18/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
BYU Points = 7

BYU Turnovers = 7





rushing yards = 11.



Yup. we almost had as many turnovers as rushing yards and points. anyone else speechless yet?
S
SpiffCoug
Um, we scored 10.
C
CougarClaw
I was thinking TD's.



whatever.
D
Ddawg
CougarClaw wrote:
BYU Points = 7

BYU Turnovers = 7





rushing yards = 11.



Yup. we almost had as many turnovers as rushing yards and points. anyone else speechless yet?


Is it ok if I just wander of & be sick to my stomach silently, by myself? Thx for pointing that out. I don't have the mental energy right now to be objective. I have to face my friend tomorrow @ Church & he's a die-hard Yewt fan. This will be unbearable. He will gloat & be relentless.

:sulk: :~(
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.