Archived Topic

Wow this is horrible!

by Gucci33 · 9/18/2011

Advertisement
G
Gucci33
Maybe its time to change quarterback and fire a few coaches......



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
I'd like to see what the other QBs can do. But I don't expect them to change the way BYU is playing dramatically.



Who was it that thought we would just run over UCF and USU? Ha, good one.
M
my-clbg
It is certainly a disgrace :blush:



ute fans will sure rub our faces in this mess. can't you just hear it now?
G
Gucci33
I am at a party and the only one routing for the Y!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYUgeezer
This is the team that was so far along that we cut practice early to start game planning for Old Miss.
Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
Riley was showing some good pocket presence until he lost the fumble for a TD.



I wonder how the human brain forgets how to play football so quickly.
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Riley was showing some good pocket presence until he lost the fumble for a TD.



I wonder how the human brain forgets how to play football so quickly.

AT least a hit caused the fumble. But like I said earlier, this is becoming a much deeper issue than simply changing a QB. Whatever the problem is, it is quickly metastasizing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.