Archived Topic

this team needs a therapist

by BoiseBYU · 9/18/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
They have lost it



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
This team is playing like a bunch of quitters right now. Like the texas game.



No winner till someone gives up. Once again, BYU gave up.
C
CAFB_04-12
easily the worst BYU football game I have ever seen in my lifetime. Hawaii in 2001 was #1, but at least we scored points there.
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
easily the worst BYU football game I have ever seen in my lifetime. Hawaii in 2001 was #1, but at least we scored points there.

HA HA, I'm glad I wasn't around in 2001. Doesn't sound fun. Strangely, I took the texas loss a lot harder. Right now it's almost comical how bad BYU is playing.
C
CougarClaw
declocoug wrote:
easily the worst BYU football game I have ever seen in my lifetime. Hawaii in 2001 was #1, but at least we scored points there.

HA HA, I'm glad I wasn't around in 2001. Doesn't sound fun. Strangely, I took the texas loss a lot harder. Right now it's almost comical how bad BYU is playing.


what? you're not supposed to give your opponent 31 gift-wrapped points?
Advertisement
G
Gucci33
Amen



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
superchargedcougar
Let's hire Dr. Phil with our ESPN money
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.