Archived Topic

Offense needs to get their minds right

by CAFB_04-12 · 9/18/2011

Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
Not really sure what the problem is here, but the offensive line can't block a 3 or 4 man rush and Heaps needs to get his mind right. He's been able to move the ball, but I just don't see the competitive drive tonight.



Special teams gets an F for the muff, horrible blocking, and 10 yard kick returns.
N
NCPUMA
wow it's been a comedy of errors. Haven't seen many games like this ever. Beyond words. Just curious now how Heaps will respond. Hopefully the kid'll shut up now about national championships and 12-0 seasons.
F
frdbtr
The problem is offensive coaching. Period.
C
CAFB_04-12
I'm a homer, but there is no defending how the team played in the second half. that was B league.
B
BroncoBot
I think it's a combo of young coaching mixed with a QB who doesn't have his mind right.
Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
Heaps showed no competitive drive today. None. Just not sure what the problem is, but I think coaching has to take the blame today. Ball security and QB coaching.
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Heaps showed no competitive drive today. None. Just not sure what the problem is, but I think coaching has to take the blame today. Ball security and QB coaching.

Problem is, I can't remember ever seeing a competitive drive in Jake Heaps. He's no Doman or Hall out there, that's for sure
F
frdbtr
Play calling F, preperation....F, Adjustments....F. Execution....F. Complete and utter F. Offensively, defensively, and special teams.
B
BYUgeezer
I can't take it anymore. The season is over. Texas can use 4 quarterbacks successfully and we can't make one work. Try someone else. Lark has paid his dues give him a chance. It may be good for Heaps to sit for a while.
C
CAFB_04-12
I'm calling an onsides kick here...
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I'm calling an onsides kick here...

HA. that would have been rich. Seriously, when did BYU become Wyoming football?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.