Archived Topic

Eat this

by Cougarbib · 9/17/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Chow. Norm Chow. It is rivalry week and college football is on the brink of even further destruction. We wore out the latter topic before wearing out the who sucks the most of what topic.



Utah is coming tomorrow. Untill recently Norm Chow was two dirty words for Manu BYU fans. We got rid of Robert Anae the latest horrible, predictable OC that was holding us back from greatness.



We have got all the fan favorites playing or coaching now. No QB controversy.



Ok we didn't get Detmer, and McMahon has short term memory issues, but you have Bronco and K Popps, and Cahoon, and Doman, and Heaps, Apo, Juice, Hoffman, JP, KVN, The Ansah, the rolling ball of butcher knives, Fuga, and probably someone I forgot thT you were drooling to see take the field. The Honeymooners.



It's the Utes and Norm Chow and KWhitt the traitor, and all of their bad fans. It is rivalry week. Wynn's arm isn't what it used to be.



Did I mention Rivalry week. Independence VS PAC 12. Battle of who really is little brother. Norm Chow.



What do you think about the game and the opponent.



Is it BYU by 5?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
crh55
I just hope someone on our D comes away with a lock of Jordan Wynn's hair.



Kind of like FSU taking sod from each stadium, a lock of hair would be a nice souvenir. I think Pendelton could make it happen.
U
urroner
crh55 wrote:
I just hope someone on our D comes away with a lock of Jordan Wynn's hair.



Kind of like FSU taking sod from each stadium, a lock of hair would be a nice souvenir. I think Pendelton could make it happen.


I have friends, who in Vietnam, came away with ears.



A locket of hair is fine, an ear is better, BUT taking away all his dignity and pride, if he has any left, would put the other two to shame.
C
Cougarbib
Mike Tyson showed how to do this. Knock the helmet off and go for the ear.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.