Archived Topic

A wager for the unbelievers.

by Dwight · 9/15/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Cougs win on Saturday and those of us who enjoy this blog stop having to read titles like "Heaps sucks" and posts about how terrible Doman and the offense are. Maybe I'll even sponser a motivational speaker to help you break the habit. :)



Cougs loose on Saturday and I'll buy a round of Prozac for all of you guys. Then I wont visit this blog. I can't even imagine how depressing the posts would be if that were to happen.

Feel free to doom and gloom it up until your hearts are full of it. :~(
G
Guest
This is a forum, not a blog.
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
This is a forum, not a blog.

Apparently now it is a Sports betting Blog, I mean Site, I mean Forum.



Scandalous!
M
Mingjai
Cougarbib2 wrote:
This is a forum, not a blog.

Apparently now it is a Sports betting Blog, I mean Site, I mean Forum.


In that case, a BYU win in my book only occurs if they cover the spread.


Dwight wrote:
Cougs loose on Saturday and I'll buy a round of Prozac for all of you guys. Then I wont visit this blog.


I guess that would free up some more time for your Second Life...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3d_fqDcN1s
D
Dwight
If I had a second life, I would be Jordan Pendelton and this is what I would be doing on Saturday to Jordan Wynn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pQdaMKTmUw
Advertisement
D
Dwight
Second life of an unbelieving cougar fan.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efITGTdm2LA
B
BroncoBot
Dwight cutting off the resuscitation training mannequin's face was probably my favorite moment ever on the office.



CougarCorner might just explode with a loss. But, everyone will wake up and feel progressively better until the following Saturday and very few of us will jump off the bandwagon. Not even those of us who can't bring ourselves to "believe" in the offense yet.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.