Archived Topic

UNLV Captions

by hawkwing · 10/4/2009

Advertisement
G
Guest
http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/photos/unlv.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Sanford: I've made the 2 deep for the BYU game. You boys will not be playing.
G
Guest
http://media.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2008/09/20/0920_spt_UNLV_IAstate09_t651.jpg?f88c8649bbadbb805ebb7b1c2020cc5b10765421" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Still sackless! See?
G
Guest
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/57/92/64108805594/n64108805594_4931618_3448.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



At other universities after a huge win, the crowd traditionally rushes the field. At UNLV the players traditionally rush the stands to get away from the Cougars.
G
Guest




The way the football team let the school down, it's just heartbreaking :cry:
P
ProV1
http://media.lvrj.com/images/2439534.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Mike Sanford, Head Coach



http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/0/31/261/31261309_09Will_work_for_food.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Mike Sanford, former Head Coach two weeks from now
Advertisement
I
Italics
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SNXw1rq5jLY/SQXOdVfdlUI/AAAAAAAABKI/4vYPFFgv8x4/s400/BYU+vs+UNLV+Football+2nd+ingest0676.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Showing somewhat poor (but funny) sportsmanship, the BYU receivers began to taunt the rebel secondary by catching passes with their face and then balancing the football on their helmet while running toward the endzone.
I
Italics
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SNXw1rq5jLY/SQXOeXjaPnI/AAAAAAAABKo/V9nAuNZSa7Y/s400/BYU+vs+UNLV+Football+3rd+ingest2056.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Up 56-0 and in desperate need for a real challenge, BYU receivers made a pact with each other that they would only catch passes if three of them did it at the same time.



http://www.byucougars.com/uploads/graphics/action_images/football/Last-intercept-mark.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Realizing that they were missing a third man, the BYU receivers stayed true to their pact by letting this pass drop to the ground for an incompletion.
I
Italics
http://www.prizes1.com/UNLV%20Rebels%20Vinyl%20Football.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



After spending five weeks in utter confusion as to why their team plays so soft, UNLV coaches came to the sudden realization that it may have something to do with the footballs they use in team practices.
I
Italics
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jrj9iNWE34s/0.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



UNLV's 2009 match against BYU proved to yield the same 3rd quarter results as virtually every other home game in rebel history.
I
Italics
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/1/97/894/19789466-8c6f-5bcd-8e3c-ac8bb4ad1dcc.preview-300.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Assumming that the BYU players must be some sort of Deity, UNLV players began offering their bodies as stepping stools to pave the road to more BYU touchdowns.
Advertisement
I
Italics
http://www.byucougars.com/uploads/graphics/football/2008/Rich-INT-vs.-UNLV-08.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



"Give the football back to the poor UNLV quarterback... forcing 100 turnovers in one game is disrespectful"



"No! Hey! Get off of me! Don't you guys realize how much this is gonna pump our defensive stats!?"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.