Archived Topic

The Church of the 12 & 1 Season

by vancouvercougar · 9/12/2011

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I am a member of the Church of the 12 & 1 Season. This is a preparatory church (to prepare us for the Church of the Undefeated Season in seasons to come)
G
Guest
And tithing for this church is only 9%!
B
BoiseBYU
BBYU 1:1: Though I walked in the shadow of the valley of second game defeat, I will raise my eyes to the mountains. They are my refuge and comfort. They are my shield from the heathen horde. Arise! Put on the vestments of blue and white! Raise a joyous shout!



;)
B
byucougar1
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those who scamper into the endzone and publisheth victory and glad tidings of Joy, and saith unto Zion, our team reigneth!"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
birdie702
hawkwing wrote:
And tithing for this church is only 9%!


When tithing gets down to 5%, please let me know so I can join :lol:
Advertisement
R
redneckjedi
I believe!
G
Gunk
Until the restoration of The Church of the Undefeated Season, more than happy to become a member of The Church of the 12 and 1 Season.
S
superchargedcougar
I'll join as long as there isn't a literal "baptism by fire"



I still need to get married after all
C
Cougs_Rule
byucougar1 wrote:
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those who at least attempt to scamper into the endzone and publisheth victory and glad tidings of Joy, and saith unto Zion, our team reigneth!"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


There. Fixed that. lets start with this first, ok? Milk before meat. :-)
V
vancouvercougar
I propose a name change to the Church of the 11 & 2 Season. All in favor show by raising your hand.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'm in!
G
Guest
And then there will be a reading from the Book of Riley.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Wasn't that a movie? The life of Riley.
D
Dcr36
scott715 wrote:
Wasn't that a movie? The life of Riley.


Also the name of once-great sports columnist Rick Reilly's Sports Illustrated column.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.