C
CougarbibOK. Let's get this started early. One good thing about the game yesterday is that it completely took my mind off Big 12, Armageddon, etc. And up until two minutes before half-time, I was ready to buy that season ticket on the bandwaggon. I guess the Church of the Undefeated Season will hybernate for a year - and we can just take things a week at a time.
This is Rivary Week. Our Rival is better than most of us, including "me" (that was for you DM Couger - the "me" part) thought and BYU is about like I expected, but not as strong as many of you thought coming into the season.
It is Utah Vs BYU at our house. No 2 fer 1s here. Home and Away and this one is Home.
BYU 17 Utah 16. You heard it here first - from The Bibster. BTW The Bibster is a TIC thing. ;)
My favorite quote so far going into this game came from Jake Heaps - "Pizza" For those of you too young to remember - The Brick Oven was famous when it was named "Heaps Pizza" back in the day. So I have taken the liberty of nicknaming Jake Heaps "Pizza". I guess if I can nickname myself "The Bibster" and call myself "BiB", I should try to help Jake get a nickname and it seems he does not have one yet. So, The Jakester is hereby dubbed "Pizza".
Back to the quote from Jake Heaps
"This rivalry game is just what this team needs to put the disappointment of yesterday behind us and move on to the rest of the season".
Or something like that. Spot on!
This is Rivary Week. Our Rival is better than most of us, including "me" (that was for you DM Couger - the "me" part) thought and BYU is about like I expected, but not as strong as many of you thought coming into the season.
It is Utah Vs BYU at our house. No 2 fer 1s here. Home and Away and this one is Home.
BYU 17 Utah 16. You heard it here first - from The Bibster. BTW The Bibster is a TIC thing. ;)
My favorite quote so far going into this game came from Jake Heaps - "Pizza" For those of you too young to remember - The Brick Oven was famous when it was named "Heaps Pizza" back in the day. So I have taken the liberty of nicknaming Jake Heaps "Pizza". I guess if I can nickname myself "The Bibster" and call myself "BiB", I should try to help Jake get a nickname and it seems he does not have one yet. So, The Jakester is hereby dubbed "Pizza".
Back to the quote from Jake Heaps
"This rivalry game is just what this team needs to put the disappointment of yesterday behind us and move on to the rest of the season".
Or something like that. Spot on!

