Archived Topic

It's My Fault

by northerncougar · 9/11/2011

Advertisement
N
northerncougar
It's my fault that I drank the kool-aid all off season. It's my fault I bought into the hype about Heaps. It's my fault that I believed Doman was magically going to be a great OC. It's my fault that I finally believe our O-line was truly going to be dominant. It's my fault that I really believed that this offense was finally going to be something special. It's my fault that I bought the crap the media and team was selling. It's my fault that I thought this team was going to be good. It's my fault that I blew off the people saying that Heaps hadn't done anything last year against anyone good.



Flat out this O just plain and simple sucks. Jake looks scared and pathetic when there is any pressure. He looks lost most of the time. Doman couldn't call his way out of a wet paper bag. Our D is amazing but Bronco needs to fix the garbage on the other side of the ball. We have no clue how to make adjustments. Mack Brown took Bronco to school yesterday and Bronco failed. Miserably.



I have heard so much talk about how we were going to destroy Utah and USU. At this point we will lose to both teams. Utah's offense sucks as bad as ours, but KWhitt will have his team ready for next week. I can't say the same about Bronco and company. Right now USU is the best team in the state. By a huge margin.



It's my fault I drank the kool-aid and I can tell you I won't be doing it again.
C
CAFB_04-12
Liar.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
northerncougar wrote:
It's my fault that I drank the kool-aid all off season. It's my fault I bought into the hype about Heaps. It's my fault that I believed Doman was magically going to be a great OC. It's my fault that I finally believe our O-line was truly going to be dominant. It's my fault that I really believed that this offense was finally going to be something special. It's my fault that I bought the crap the media and team was selling. It's my fault that I thought this team was going to be good. It's my fault that I blew off the people saying that Heaps hadn't done anything last year against anyone good.



Flat out this O just plain and simple sucks. Jake looks scared and pathetic when there is any pressure. He looks lost most of the time. Doman couldn't call his way out of a wet paper bag. Our D is amazing but Bronco needs to fix the garbage on the other side of the ball. We have no clue how to make adjustments. Mack Brown took Bronco to school yesterday and Bronco failed. Miserably.



I have heard so much talk about how we were going to destroy Utah and USU. At this point we will lose to both teams. Utah's offense sucks as bad as ours, but KWhitt will have his team ready for next week. I can't say the same about Bronco and company. Right now USU is the best team in the state. By a huge margin.



It's my fault I drank the kool-aid and I can tell you I won't be doing it again.

well, not all is lost, Utah really isn't that good. I'm still calling a BYU win. The USU game is scary because who knows what team is going to show up in Provo on either side of the ball. USU has put some crazy numbers up this year. They are #7 in total offense and did it against Auburn who played some good defense yesterday. I'm impressed with their progression and think they might soon be the team to beat in utah (can't believe I just typed that).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.