Archived Topic

Any personel or injury reports pertinant to next week?

by Dwight · 9/11/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
I assume Ogletree will be back. Didn anyone get injured tonight (other than my couch)? Did Utah sustain any damage tonight? Is their D really good, or is USC's offense not that good?
B
BroncoBot
Utah's defense looked just as good as the 2 BYU has played. They are physical and what you expect from a Whittingham coached defense. Look pretty solid. Will be another tough test for Heaps and co.
G
Guest
There has been no report, but I believe Juice is injured and don't expect him to play against Utah. Kariya too, may be injured.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
There has been no report, but I believe Juice is injured and don't expect him to play against Utah. Kariya too, may be injured.

REally? what happened to those 2? I missed both of them getting hurt? Not good.
C
Cougarbib
I caught the tail end of a comment about a sprained ankle and Bronco said Jordan - so I assume Pendleton. Bronco said Jordan said it wasn't bad.
Advertisement
G
Guest
declocoug wrote:
There has been no report, but I believe Juice is injured and don't expect him to play against Utah. Kariya too, may be injured.

REally? what happened to those 2? I missed both of them getting hurt? Not good.

No idea what happened to them. Juice only carried 5 times and didn't play most of the game. Kariya never carried the ball and I only saw him in blocking a few times. I think something is wrong with Juice (migraines still? concussion? I'm not sure). No idea why Kariya barely played.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
There has been no report, but I believe Juice is injured and don't expect him to play against Utah. Kariya too, may be injured.

REally? what happened to those 2? I missed both of them getting hurt? Not good.

No idea what happened to them. Juice only carried 5 times and didn't play most of the game. Kariya never carried the ball and I only saw him in blocking a few times. I think something is wrong with Juice (migraines still? concussion? I'm not sure). No idea why Kariya barely played.

hmm... good point, BYU didn't have many guys carrying the ball tonight.
S
SpiffCoug
I'm guessing Juice's ankle is still bothering him.
C
Cougarbib
Someone mentioned Kariya vomiting.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Jordan got hurt on one of the last plays. He came limping off the field. Was examined on the bench and then walked on his own power, but limping a little toward the locker room after everyone else had left the bench, shook hands and headed to the locker room.He was limping like it was a sprained ankle, but with his knee injuries, could be those also.

has to be someting wrong with Kariya. He hardly played. Juice was well. Very limted. no wonder Texas D keyed in on shuting down our run so well in the 2nd half.

Iona-gone

Kariya-very limited

Juice-limited

JJ healthy, but cant do everything.

Need to get Alisa in there for more energy and not just the same play week after week and only that play (sweep? sweep pass?) Love that kid.



oh, Fangupo also limped off at one point in the 4th quarter, iirc.. If no one heard anything, maybe no problems there.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
dmcougar wrote:
Jordan got hurt on one of the last plays. He came limping off the field. Was examined on the bench and then walked on his own power, but limping a little toward the locker room after everyone else had left the bench, shook hands and headed to the locker room.He was limping like it was a sprained ankle, but with his knee injuries, could be those also.

has to be someting wrong with Kariya. He hardly played. Juice was well. Very limted. no wonder Texas D keyed in on shuting down our run so well in the 2nd half.

Iona-gone

Kariya-very limited

Juice-limited

JJ healthy, but cant do everything.

Need to get Alisa in there for more energy and not just the same play week after week and only that play (sweep? sweep pass?) Love that kid.



oh, Fangupo also limped off at one point in the 4th quarter, iirc.. If no one heard anything, maybe no problems there.

Fangupo looked like he mouthed "I'm ok," or "I'm fine" when he came out. I did see pendelton limping a little.



Hopefully nothing but some bumps and bruises.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.