Archived Topic

BYU-Texas Score Predication Thread

by Lawboy · 9/9/2011

Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Post your score predictions here for all to see:



BYU 20

Texas 16
C
Cougarbib
I see this game ending somewhere between a low scoring 1 point BYU win and a blowout in Texas favor. Having firmly attached my blue goggles



BYU 17 Texas 16

BYU 2 TDs and we make th efield goal this time. Texas 1 TD and 3 field goals as keep them out of the end zone except for a punt return taken to the house. Iknow Blue Goggled.



Side Note: If Texas was able to play over 20 freshmen and red-shirt freshmen vs Rice - what did they do with all of their upper classmen? Did they pull some schollies and recruit 40 last year, or did all of the recruits just turn out to be studs. I know they were heavily 4 and 5 star - but those don't always pan out as rated. We are going to get hit with some serious speed on both sides of the ball. We are gong to need to force a bunch of Fresman Mistakes and not make any ourselves. That is what I am counting on - Texas making a bunch of Freshman Mistakes under presure from our Front 7. We will bring more pressure than Rice could ever have mustered.
F
frdbtr
BYU 16 UT 14
D
Dcr36
Completely eschewing logic, I'm going for the high-scoring game. BYU 42, Texas 35.
M
mormonrasta
Texas 20

BYU 10
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
mormonrasta wrote:
Texas 20

BYU 10




BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sulk:
Y
Y 4 Ever
BYU 27 Texas 20



BYU will need to score at least in the 20s to have a shot in this game.
V
vancouvercougar
BYU 28 Texas 17
P
ProV1
Texas 27

BYU 17



(I also predicted a loss to Oklahoma FWIW)
C
Cougarbib
ProV1 wrote:
Texas 27

BYU 17



(I also predicted a loss to Oklahoma FWIW)

Why didn't someone tell me we are allowed to pick Texas. Someone pranked me and glued some Blue goggles to my face - so I guess I will gamble a little and stick with the Cougs as repentance for picking Oklahoma to beat us handily in 2009.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
BYU-34, Texas-28
Y
Ygridiron4ever
BYU - 38

Texas - 17



A guy can dream can't he?
R
redneckjedi
BYU 28

Texas 16
C
cougsdominate01
Anybody that says Texas is going to score 20 (not counting punt returns) is crazy. Our front 7 is too physical and fast to be giving up that many points. Against Ole Miss, the only time they scored against our defense was on short field situations. I think Texas will struggle offensively in the first half, but so will BYU.

Halftime score- BYU 7 Texas 6



In the second half, Jake Heaps will catch fire and our offense will take off. If Jake Heaps is doing well, the run game will start to open up.

Final Score- BYU 28 Texas 13

:)
F
Florwood
24-21, I wish I had the face to say BYU had the 24...
Advertisement
G
Guest
BYU 30 - Texas 20.
A
ABYUFAN
BYU 18



Texas 14
S
SpiffCoug
In the podcast and in my Spot I called for 28-17. I'm downgrading my prediction. I'm going for 17-10 BYU. I think we going to see a lot of defense.
B
BroncoBot
weak sauce Spiff.



BYU 24-UT 10.
M
mizzoucoug
Cougs 35

UT 13
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.