Archived Topic

Raise your hand if

by Y 4 Ever · 9/8/2011

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
you're freaking sick and tired of all this expansion/realignment crap, and just want it settled one way or another so we can get back to freaking FOOTBALL!
S
SpiffCoug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-FZ21uDKeQ
B
BerliNY
[hand raised]
C
Cougs_Rule
me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a mess!!!!!!!!!!

And wheres the ncaa in all this? What a joke.

Oh, you just wanted raised hands.
R
runbyu1
hand raised!
Advertisement
R
Raiderboy
I actually think it's fascinating. It's too bad it didn't happen in the offseason so we would have had something more to read. I guess I'm the guy raising his hand at the wrong time in sacrament meeting.
B
birdie702
**hand raised** sorry, had to raise a leg too... :lol:
C
Cougarbib
Geez - and I just posted Calling All Lawyers to keep this topic going before I read this. Anyway - just pimping it. It raises a very interesting legal question.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y12
Two hands raised very high



This should have been done in may and june



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
Both hands raised.



Tired of every other day there being a new "latest expansion rumors" thread. Can't keep track of them all. Which one is the latest? Does this latest supersede the previous latest or is it inaccurate?



Texas says one thing and Tweets the opposite later in the day; meanwhile the Big 12 says all is good at the end of the day only to wake the next day and find out all isn't good.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Where's Aaron when you need him?

Exodus 17:11-12
11 And it came to pass, when [BYU fans] held up [their] hands, that [they grew tired of expansion talk]: and when [they] let down [their] hands, [confusion]prevailed.



12 But [their] hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.


C
cougsdominate01
I don't know how I feel about all the expansion going on. I am not necessarily on board with it but it would be an interesting change to what I'm used to. Ever since I can remember, college football has been the same every year so the change-up is nice, but all this should be handled in the off-season instead of during the actual season. It is a major distraction for the teams.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.