Archived Topic

Jimmer's All Stars tickets now available

by Ungoy · 9/7/2011

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Starting at $20, Jimmer's All Stars are now available at http://www.byutickets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Gunk
Cool. So, who else is playing besides Jimmer and Kemba?
S
SpiffCoug
Nolan Smith, Jackson Emery and Kawhi Leonard have all been announced.
D
Dcr36
I've been pretty impressed with the players announced thus far. I went from not caring to being pretty sure I'll go.
S
SpiffCoug
Well, we're planning on a Cougar Corner section.



I assume we'll all be cheering for team Jimmer?
Advertisement
T
tmoney35
any word on whether or not they'll have camera's rolling? maybe show it on BYUtv?
S
snoscythe
tmoney35 wrote:
any word on whether or not they'll have camera's rolling? maybe show it on BYUtv?


I think KSL for now.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
any word on whether or not they'll have camera's rolling? maybe show it on BYUtv?


I think KSL for now.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


According to the podcast it will be aired on BYUtv.
S
SpiffCoug
I'd trust the podcast. Those guys seem to really know what they're talking about.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
SpiffCoug wrote:
Well, we're planning on a Cougar Corner section.



I assume we'll all be cheering for team Jimmer?


what team? You know he doesn't pass the ball. We've been over this, before.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.