Archived Topic

Chatman Commits to BYU!

by Gunk · 9/6/2011

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
:D
B
byucougar1
This is a great get and fulfills our objective of getting Chapman, Haws and Emery. Now we need them to work on Jabari and we will complete the quad.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
$10 says Loveridge changes his mind during his mission.
M
Metal Bubba
BerliNY wrote:
$10 says Loveridge changes his mind during his mission.


This assumes that he'll be good enough to make the squad after we've come off back-to-back national championships.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I don't get why BYU announced this signing. I mean, the only time we announce anything is to trump the Utes and get them off the front page. What spotlight are we stealing from the Utes with this signing?
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
I don't get why BYU announced this signing. I mean, the only time we announce anything is to trump the Utes and get them off the front page. What spotlight are we stealing from the Utes with this signing?


We stole the spotlight so effectively you don't even know what they were going to announce!
S
scott715
BYU does not announce this things it is against the rules. The recruit or the boards announce it. In any case utah does not seem to have anything to announce. So far they got one bball recruit and they need a whole team. Good luck ot them.
B
BroncoBot
Very nice. We've become quite the family ballclub lately. I like it.
S
SpiffCoug
scott715 wrote:
BYU does not announce this things it is against the rules. The recruit or the boards announce it. In any case utah does not seem to have anything to announce. So far they got one bball recruit and they need a whole team. Good luck ot them.

Then this kid isn't ready for BYU. He should have known to have held off on announcing his commit until he could have BYU steal any spotlight the Utes might have. Of course given the state of their bball team/program getting Loveridge may be all the good news they get the rest of the year.
Advertisement
K
KYCoug
All three of these guards will be great additions to the team. Hope Rose has a few bigs lined up to play with them!!!
I
Isola
scott715 wrote:
BYU does not announce this things it is against the rules. The recruit or the boards announce it. In any case utah does not seem to have anything to announce. So far they got one bball recruit and they need a whole team. Good luck ot them.

Yes but he is one Pac-12 recruit...maybe even a Pac-16 recruit.
Y
Y 4 Ever
I remember his dad playing. Does that mean I'm old?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.