Archived Topic

Roll Call

by MojoCougar · 9/5/2011

Advertisement
M
MojoCougar
So, who is going to Austin this weekend for the Texas game? I have my 3 tickets and my hotel reservation. StubHub is still selling tickets. :) :)
C
CAFB_04-12
I'll be there. Loud and Proud. Trying to decide whether to buy lunch tickets at the alumni tailgate.
C
Cougs_Rule
I'm there! "Cheering" on the refs and trying to drown out the other 90k+ fans, hoping that BYU has at least 10k fans.

CAFB, better get to the alumni tailgate early. Sounds like they ran out of room in Oxford.
L
Lawboy
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I'll be there. Loud and Proud. Trying to decide whether to buy lunch tickets at the alumni tailgate.


I hit the Tailgate at Ole Miss. Got there about 30 minutes after it started and they were already out of most foods. Pretty disappointed about that because I did not get what I paid for. Was poor food planning.



On the other hand, the FSU tailgate last year had plenty of food and was great.
E
EM_Puma
Lawboy wrote:
I hit the Tailgate at Ole Miss. Got there about 30 minutes after it started and they were already out of most foods. Pretty disappointed about that because I did not get what I paid for. Was poor food planning.



On the other hand, the FSU tailgate last year had plenty of food and was great.


Anything planned from BYU from the persective of food is hit and miss. You can tell they use students in their processes as they don't seem to learn from year to year because those there for the year before are gone and they're training all new folks. I go to BYU education week every year and usually eat lunch at the Museum of Art. Two years in a row they've started the first day without some key portion of their lunchtime fare, sometimes just basic things, but it makes you just wonder who they let plan this stuff.



So hopefully for those heading to Austin, they will know more what they are doing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.