Archived Topic

Texas forum

by Cougy_Monster · 9/4/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougy_Monster
I posted some BYU info at http://texas.247sports.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



The fans are respectful. Feel free to head on over and say hi. You'll need to sign up (free). I'll send some horns fans this way too. Please play nice.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
beauso79
Where's hookem?? He should be around shortly??



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
H
Hookem
beauso79 wrote:
Where's hookem?? He should be around shortly??



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm here...just thought I'd let you guys digest your game from yesterday, while I did the same.
C
CAFB_04-12
Good looking forum, and they stickied the BYU thread.



Some fans already buying the 28 year old lineman myth. This looks like a respectable bunch, though. I enjoy reading other fans' take. They're definitely underestimating the BYU run game, probably justifiably so. But I think they are misjudging JJ's versatility.



Hope to get some Longhorns on the board here soon! I'm really enjoying engaging with fans that aren't Utes.
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Good looking forum, and they stickied the BYU thread.



Some fans already buying the 28 year old lineman myth. This looks like a respectable bunch, though. I enjoy reading other fans' take. They're definitely underestimating the BYU run game, probably justifiably so. But I think they are misjudging JJ's versatility.



Hope to get some Longhorns on the board here soon! I'm really enjoying engaging with fans that aren't Utes.

Pretty expected for fans to downplay opponents. We all love to do it for some reason.



Just makes it more sweet when a victory is gathered.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Hookem wrote:
Where's hookem?? He should be around shortly??



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm here...just thought I'd let you guys digest your game from yesterday, while I did the same.

Welcome back. I found a las Vegas line and was surprised it was only a 4 1/2 point spread. I hope it is that close. Our last game was suspenseful right to the wire. Hopefully we will have another competitive match Saturday.



This is also a chance for us to learn more about UT and to share with you about BYU.



Let us know your assessment of the Rice win. You can see our assessment of our narrow win all over this site.



I imagine Texas will try to put some heat in Heaps face and see if it affects his accuracy. Hopefully we can pick that up and protect well enough for him to settle into an early rhythm. If we can, we can make a competitive showing.



I also imagine Texas will try to test our corners early and often if they gained confidence in their QB. We will certainly pressure him to try to cause mistakes.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Do they have anything like our Caption thread over there? I love the ones we have. Even fans of the other team seem to enjoy it.
H
Hookem
Hey Cougarbib2,



I posted some thoughts on another thread. However, here's the team website in case you're curious about some of our traditions, depth chart, facilities, etc.



http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/
C
Cougs_Rule
Should this be merged with the "My thoughts" thread?

I am really interested in Hookem's thoughts or any other findings/observations/predictions.

THanks Hookem.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.