Archived Topic

My thoughts on yesterdays game `

by Gucci33 · 9/4/2011

Advertisement
G
Gucci33
1. Defense looked great

2. Apo is going to be a stud

3. Would have liked to see Jacobsen get a few more catches.

4. What was with Bronco wearing a t-shirt? I understand the band of brothers but he looked like a teenager out there. The rest of the staff looked professional with collard shirts.

5. Jake looked much better in the second half. I think him and Doman will rock this season.

6. Why can't we get our kickers and punters games better? It seems like we always struggle here.



Just my thoughts
K
KYCoug
6. Why can't we get our kickers and punters games better? It seems like we always struggle here.



Amen Brother...
B
BroncoBot
Kickers and punters need some time. I'm willing to be patient after one missed FG and one shanked punt that had what looked like a bad snap and some pressure coming.



Bronco wore the t-shirt for a good part of last year as well. Seems like he started doing it right after the coaching change after USU last year.
C
Cougs_Rule
Maybe Bronco refused Collard Greens as well in the pre-game meal. ;-)
S
snoscythe
dmcougar wrote:
Maybe Bronco refused Collard Greens as well in the pre-game meal. ;-)


I've never heard of collard blues, so I would be surprised to see Bronco don them on the sidelines.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Gucci33 wrote:

4. What was with Bronco wearing a t-shirt? I understand the band of brothers but he looked like a teenager out there. The rest of the staff looked professional with collard shirts.


Who cares? As long as he gets the defense to play like that every game, I'll support him wearing a pink tutu, rainbow headband, suspenders and leg warmers. Whatever it takes.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
Bronco should wear a polo and pop the collar. Very unprofessional of him. While he's at it, he should do a half tuck in the front to show off his over-sized belt buckle.



He's been wearing the t-shirt every since he took over as DC. I like it. I think he should be comfortable out there and where does it say a head coach has to wear a collared shirt?



On a side note, my wife asked the same thing.
B
BerliNY
dmcougar wrote:
Maybe Bronco refused Collard Greens as well in the pre-game meal. ;-)


When in Rome/Mississippi...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.