Archived Topic

Cable dies at wrong time

by urroner · 9/4/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
The power in my neighborhood went out just before BYU started scoring and came back on after all the scoring was done. :sulk: :sulk: :sulk:



Is the game going to be on KBYU?
K
kiwibacon
urroner wrote:
The power in my neighborhood went out just before BYU started scoring and came back on after all the scoring was done. :sulk: :sulk: :sulk:



Is the game going to be on KBYU?

Yes, it should be and it is already showing available through ESPN3.com
C
CAFB_04-12
Ouch! The BYUtv replay is at 9:30 MDT I think.
U
urroner
kiwibacon wrote:
The power in my neighborhood went out just before BYU started scoring and came back on after all the scoring was done. :sulk: :sulk: :sulk:



Is the game going to be on KBYU?

Yes, it should be and it is already showing available through ESPN3.com


I go to ESPN3, but when I select the BYU game, I get an error message.
U
urroner
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Ouch! The BYUtv replay is at 9:30 MDT I think.


Bummer dude, that is way past my bedtime. I live in EDT and church is early in the morning. :~( :~( :sulk: :sulk:
Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
I'm sure the BYUtv replay will be a condensed version. Besides, who really needs to be awake before Priesthood anyway? :)
U
urroner
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I'm sure the BYUtv replay will be a condensed version. Besides, who really needs to be awake before Priesthood anyway? :)


I usual sleep through sacrament mtg anyway even though I'm not a high priest. They want to make me attend the high priest/old man meeting, but I'm resisting. I teach teenagers in Sunday School, so no sleeping there, and the Elder's Quorum is a blast.



I just want to see the scoring drive and the recovery
D
Ddawg
All you need to know - Kyle Van Noy is a beast!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.