Archived Topic

oops

by Florwood · 9/3/2011

Advertisement
F
Florwood
To show how out of touch I am with who's who on the team, until I saw this picture

http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/580827/Brigham-Young-Cougar-quarterbacks-Riley-Nelson.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I'd thought that James Lark was black....

Maybe I need to turn in my fan card.



Go Cougs! Beat Ole Miss!
C
CAFB_04-12
LOL! What about "a bunch of white guys" don't you understand? [/TIC] :)



Seriously though, I would have figured Riley would have had his sleeves rolled to show off his guns. And his hair. :)
D
Ddawg
Heap - guns - big guns? I must need glasses. I missed those big guns on Jake Heaps. LOL! Great QB yes. Walking "gun show" - I don't think so. LOL!



Riley - oh yeah - he got guns! It's all in fun.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.