Archived Topic

It's Christmas Eve!

by Y 4 Ever · 9/2/2011

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
The anticipation is killing me! I haven't been this amped up since...well, this time last year!
O
OleMissInPeace
How's it gonna feel when you get switches and coal?
S
SpiffCoug
OleMissInPeace wrote:
How's it gonna feel when you get switches and coal?

Be sure to let us know tomorrow night! 8)
Y
Y 4 Ever
OleMissInPeace wrote:
How's it gonna feel when you get switches and coal?


I don't know. How did it feel to get gonorrhea from your cousin for christmas last year?
O
OleMissInPeace
Think it was AIDS, because there is no cure.
Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
OleMissInPeace wrote:
Think it was AIDS, because there is no cure.


Did your wife believe you when you told her you caught it from a toilet seat?



Seriously, though...good luck this year. Just not tomorrow!
K
kjjson
I have a couple of problems with the Christmas Eve analogy:

1. I woud have the day off work if it was Christmas Eve, as opposed to being at work, not wanting to work and thinking about what lies ahead for tomorrow.

2. This is better than Christmas Eve becuase Christmas will last only 1 day, but BYU football will last until Christmas.

3. My 4 year old and 2 year old couldn't care less about tomorrow, as opposed to it being me wondering if it is 2:45 yet.



Go Cougars!!
C
Cougarbib
You should all move to Hawaii. BYU game time is 10:30 ish. I will probably turn up KSL Radio pre-game right after I get up and check for Big 12 rumors. Can somebody put a video cam on the Provo airport so we can monitor visitors. There can't be more than a handful of real flights in a day.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
Cougarbib2 wrote:
You should all move to Hawaii. BYU game time is 10:30 ish. I will probably turn up KSL Radio pre-game right after I get up and check for Big 12 rumors. Can somebody put a video cam on the Provo airport so we can monitor visitors. There can't be more than a handful of real flights in a day.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Of the many reasons that I'd like to move to Hawaii, Cougar football start times is a bit far down the list. Does this make me bad person?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.